Saturday 18 July 2020

The motivational story presented by Kumari Roshani team

The motivational story presented by Kumari Roshani team - 

The inspiring life story of KFC’s Colonel Sanders

Have you been rejected or disappointed time and time again? Well Colonel Harland Sanders, founder of Kentucky Fried Chicken, did. But he took his failures and didn't just make lemonade -- he made the world a better place

Sanders was born in 1890 in Henryville, IN. When he was six years old, his father passed away leaving Sanders to cook and care for his siblings. In seventh grade, he dropped out of school and left home to go work as a farmhand. Already turning into a tough cookie.

At 16, he faked his age to enlist in the United States army. After being honorably discharged a year later, he got hired by the railway as a laborer. However, he got fired for fighting with a coworker. While he worked for the railway, he studied law--until he ruined his legal career by getting into another fight. Sanders was forced to move back in with his mom and get a job selling life insurance. And guess what? He got fired for insubordination. But this guy wouldn't give up.

In 1920, he founded a ferry boat company. Later, he tried cashing in his ferry boat business to create a lamp manufacturing company only to find out that another company already sold a better version of his lamp. Poor guy couldn't catch a break.

It wasn't until age 40 that he began selling chicken dishes in a service station. As he began to advertise his food, an argument with a competitor resulted in a deadly shootout. Four years later, he bought a motel which burned to the ground along with his restaurant. Yet this determined man rebuilt and ran a new motel until World War II forced him to close it down.

Following the war, he tried to franchise his restaurant. His recipe was rejected 1,009 times before anyone accepted it. Sander's "secret recipe" was coined "Kentucky Fried Chicken", and quickly became a hit. However, the booming restaurant was crippled when an interstate opened nearby so Sanders sold it and pursued his dream of spreading KFC franchises & hiring KFC workers all across the country.

After years of failures and misfortunes, Sanders finally hit it big. KFC expanded internationally and he sold the company for two million dollars ($15.3 million today). Even today, Sanders remains central in KFC's branding and his face still appears in their logo. His goatee, white suit and western string tie continue to symbolize delicious country fried chicken all over the world.

At age 90, Sanders passed away from pneumonia. At that time, there were around 6,000 KFC locations in 48 countries. By 2013, there were an estimated 18,000 KFC locations in 118 countries. WOW.

If you're overwhelmed by rejection or discouraged by setbacks, remember the story of Colonel Harland Sanders. Fired from multiple jobs, ruined his legal career, was set back by the Great Depression, fires and World War II, yet still created one of the largest fast food chains in the world. Sanders wouldn't let anything or anyone defeat him. We should all be more like Colonel Sanders (besides the fighting and getting fired part).

Sakchi Shrivastava 
Contact  9453098583
HR Manager at AirCrew aviation Pvt. Ltd
Email id  sakchishrivastava.aircrews@gmail.com
Bio.https://www.portrait-business-woman.com/2020/06/sakchi-shrivastava.html
Vcard-http://sakchi.vcardinfo.com
Social media
Linkdln -http://www.linkedin.com/in/sakshi-shrivastava-945309sa
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/sakshi_shri/
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/sakshi.shrivastava.7739
Twitter-https://twitter.com/sakshu9496?s=08



Thinking out of the box 

Talking about me I wasn’t good at academics in my early school from 5th standard only I realised that I don’t have any interest in theoretical knowledge. 
I had a great interest in art and crafts work - I used to doodle art small big - Every time I made something new which used to surprise my family in a way next level and berated me in those drawings higher and higher. 
They never Forced me to gain higher marks in my academic sector but instead of that they supported me with my art work. 

Neighbours cousins they always had a competition of gaining higher marks in higher scores and also they compared me a lot of times with their hard work their potential in academic sector. Sometimes I used to think that I am I the one who is not efficient with my walk and hearing about this all the time about to score high from my relatives instead of getting demotivated I used to work effectively and efficiently and give my fuller potential to my paintings. 

I used to share with my family that the other people out there in society are judging me on the basis of my academic scores and nobody is loving my art work only you guys are appreciating me. Are used to Think that my family is appreciating me and my art work only to motivate me and they don’t really enjoy my art work my paintings. When I shared these all with my parents they laughed at me they made me understand that they truly love my art work and they appreciated from the bottom of their heart they wanted me to work more harder with my paintings and from the very small age only I used to art and draw paintings.

While pursuing my under graduation also they supported me and my artwork in various forms. I never expected that this would happen in my life which I am going to share with you all and this is that now I have my own company where I sell my paintings to the art galleries and art lovers out there and I actually learnt from that and I am very happy I never thought that I will ever on from this and I was doing this artwork out of my passion not With the mind of earning. 

After all this my parents taught me my loved ones explained me that it’s okay not to be the same like others but to think out of the box.



Moral / learning :- 

There are always those people who stand out against others because of their beliefs, styles, and mindset among other things. These are the people in our society who are deemed adjectives such as weird, outrageous, unique, or even crazy. But it is always these “outside-the-box” mind states of people that put them in a above and beyond category, and many of these people go on to achieve great things because they think above and have strong beliefs and ideals that transcend reality. I believe that cultivating strong ideals that may transcend existing reality is more important than developing a refined understanding of reality
Some people around you may ask you to be on a safer side always and stop trying and taking risks. However, there is no gain without pain. So try hard to achieve success in life despite what life offers you.


Sanskriti Wadhwani
[ BBA-RM ]
Head school of internship
Aircrews Aviation pvt. ltd.
www.AircrewsAviation.com
Email id : sanskritiwadhwani.Aircrews@gmail.com
Official id : Aircrews.sanskritiwadhwani@gmail.com
Vcard- https://sanskriti.vcardinfo.com/
Bio-  https://www.portrait-business-woman.com/2020/06/sanskriti-wadhwani.html



This is one of the inspirational short stories that left me speechless.

           Puppies for Sale (Understanding)

A shop owner placed a sign above his door that said: “Puppies For Sale.”

Related:  How to Get Paid for Helping Other People

Signs like this always have a way of attracting young children, and to no surprise, a boy saw the sign and approached the owner; 



“How much are you going to sell the puppies for?” he asked.



The store owner replied, “Anywhere from $30 to $50.”

The little boy pulled out some change from his pocket. “I have $2.37,” he said. “Can I please look at them?”

The shop owner smiled and whistled. Out of the kennel came Lady, who ran down the aisle of his shop followed by five teeny, tiny balls of fur.

One puppy was lagging considerably behind. Immediately the little boy singled out the lagging, limping puppy and said, “What’s wrong with that little dog?”

The shop owner explained that the veterinarian had examined the little puppy and had discovered it didn’t have a hip socket. It would always limp. It would always be lame.

The little boy became excited. “That is the puppy that I want to buy.”

The shop owner said, “No, you don’t want to buy that little dog. If you really want him, I’ll just give him to you.”

The little boy got quite upset. He looked straight into the store owner’s eyes, pointing his finger, and said;



“I don’t want you to give him to me. That little dog is worth every bit as much as all the other dogs and I’ll pay full price. In fact, I’ll give you $2.37 now, and 50 cents a month until I have him paid for.”



The shop owner countered, “You really don’t want to buy this little dog. He is never going to be able to run and jump and play with you like the other puppies.”

To his surprise, the little boy reached down and rolled up his pant leg to reveal a badly twisted, crippled left leg supported by a big metal brace. He looked up at the shop owner and softly replied, “Well, I don’t run so well myself, and the little puppy will need someone who understands!”

Moral : Sometimes you need someone who understands you , who understands your situation, happiness lies everywhere but one can be happy when both of us are comfortable with each other and try to understand each other .Even in this story we can see boy also know where the actual understanding and happiness lies where people understand each other , where the people share the equal bond are the most comfortable place .


Shaivali Tripathi MBA
Manager HR
AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
shaivalitripathi.aircrews@gmail.com
www.AircrewsAviation.com
Vcard: https://shaivalitripathi.vcardinfo.com
Follow me on
Facebook    : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005227006234
Linkedin :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/shaivali-tripathi-7745731aa
Instagram  : 
https://www.instagram.com/shaivali_tripathi/?hl=en
Bio
https://www.portrait-business-woman.com/2020/06/shaivali-tripathi.html



I am born and brought up on a small town Khurdha. when I was in school I have a little friend circle, I always have FOMO(Fear of missing out)by this I completed my school days.
When I was in my +2 days I participated in a Debate competition.And when I was called to the stage I felt like a triller movie going on and I am the villian of that movie.I was completely blank.
I had a tremendous stage fear. Without uttering a word I came back.When I was returning home I realised what I am doing I need to work on myself.As I belong to a small town none of my relatives and cousins interract with me because they feel like I don't know anything.
When I entered into my graduation days the real learning started.I started working on myself,interacted with diversified peoples.The best teacher for me were my friends they corrected me where I was wrong.
Slowly I started participating in the event at first I was fumbling gradually but now I have overcome that.And I choose the internship where I need to talk to strangers.Once a teacher told me everyday talk to a stranger you will improve a lot from it.
And here I am now I can speak infront of public with no fear. 

So, from this story I got to learn  Never give up on yourself.
And Don't listen to what people says, do what you like.

Manisha Routray
Contact-7008287947
Social Media Manager at Aircrew Aviation Pvt Ltd.
Email id- manisharoutray.aircrews@gmail.com
Bio-https://www.portrait-business-woman.com/2020/05/manisha-routray.html
V-card-https://manisharoutray.vcardinfo.com/
Social Media
LinkedIn- linkedin.com/in/manisha-routray-368682112
Instagram-https://www.instagram.com/miss_routray/
Facebook-https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100011524428290
Pinterest-https://www.pinterest.ca/manisharoutray/boards/

No comments:

Post a Comment