Saturday 30 May 2020

Feedback of Ales Airlines USA Board Members on Aviation Corporate Game


Holding a responsible position in the game as CEO was a great experience for me. Virtually I could experience the real corporate world. 

I learnt to stay calm during full work pressure. I got to work with is very supportive and dedicated team. 

I joined as a Intern, but I felt like there's lot of work in game. 

Sonali Raikar
CEO 
Ales Airlines inc. USA
Follow me on-
Bio


Experience:
Being the part of dream team was really an amazing thing. It gave me an special and extraordinary experience of being an owner. I loved the game. 
Learning:
I learned how to manage things and the team, what the steps of opening a company, how to deal with different types of persons.
Likes:
The thing I like the most about this game was my team, like we are from very different places but through this game we came in contact and now we ended up with a very beautiful relation of friendship.
Dislikes:
I don't think there is anything that I don't like about this game but yeah one thing I really want to that if we could play this game practically or not through our phone or laptop, it would had been better.

Shruti Chauhan  
Owner cum CMD
Ales Airline inc. USA


Very firstly, I would like to thank Aircrews for providing such a good opportunity to understand better about Aviation Industry. Even it is a new domain for me, gradually made me crazy about Aviation Industry during this Journey. I learned so many facts and real time scenarios about Aviation Industry and got knowledge on how a startup works. The best part of my work done was estimated the Airline startup cost incurred. Each and Every one played their role very well and contributed more especially CEO Sonali take huge responsibilities and handle each and everything on all aspects without showing simple stress. People gathered here might also engaged with various works, though they are happy to support each other at anytime. Seriously, I got to understand ineffable things throughout this journey. Thanks All.

Jeevitha Sugumar
Director of Marketing Department 
Ales Airlines Inc. USA
Social Media Links :



Experience- I had an amazing experience while playing this game and would cherish it for a long time. 
Learning- I learned a lot while working. This game was a good way to get a gist of the real working environment. 
Likes- I loved the fact that this game gave us the opportunity to not only learn but also to interact with other interns personally. 
Dislike- As we all are interns and not trained professionals we all made mistakes and blunders at time but all ended well for us and there was nothing to dislike about the game! 

Srishti Malkotia 
Director of Cargo Department 
Ales Airlines Inc. USA 
Bio- 
Social media links-


Experience was great and new 
Got to learn tons of new things
I liked overall execution n team work
I didnt like the random time when meetings were kept. 

Namya Chugh
Director HR
Ales Airlines inc. USA
Social media links- 



This game makes me to get new ideas for activities and knowledge and motivate and inspire about team members performance.
 You all co-operated with me very well and also understood my point. And yes it was a nice game. 
So, yes, I got to learn new things as well. 
It was a great opportunity to learn and grow . Would be looking forward for more such activities.

Priyanshi Maheshwari
Director FinTech
Ales Airline Inc. USA



It was an interesting game, this game makes me to get new ideas for activities and knowledge , motivate and inspire about team members performance.
 In team their is proper management about task which was performed systematically that's the thing I like most in team i.e unity in team and from this team I learn a lots.

Punam Jiwane
Graphic Designer Mngr
Ales Airlines Inc. USA
Info@AlesAirlines.com

My experience with Ales Airlines USA  as a fresher was so soothing and working here I didn’t feel like any burden . Staff and other colleagues were so gentle and ready to help in case of any help demanded !
learning : Learning is the main issue during internship time but as this is lockdown peroid ; I never thought of working in such a virtual environment could have been possible and thou learnt many concept of various domains .
likes : Work culture , working environment , less burden , more learning and cooperative staff .
dislike : I didn’t find any ! 

Ashima Sharma
Director Training 
Ales Airlines Inc. USA
Social media links-- 
Facebook : 
LinkedIn Profile : 
Twitter : 
Quora : 




No comments:

Post a Comment